
This is probably one of the coolest presents I've ever gotten. Of course, I didn't even know there was one, but as soon as I discovered it, I made sure to request it for Christmas. What is it? A media box, I guess. I don't know the proper name. But it plays vinyl records, cassettes, cd's & the radio. Not only that, it records from vinyl or cassette to cd. Which is fantastic because I have stacks of tapes that I didn't want to part with.

Here's a side shot where the cassette is inserted. I have school tapes and books on tape that both my mother and I have read out loud to the kids. Don't wanna lose those!

With the lid open... By the way, Rowdy's mom got one for his dad, too. Rowdy went to several Goodwills and bought a huge stack of vinyl records for his dad. Then on Christmas day, after presents were opened, his mom dug out an even bigger stack from the closet. Today she told me she's been cleaning them all day. They are what survived the 1987 tornado.
The kids were fascinated with the old technology. It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment