Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Cards

It's kinda hard to say anything about the subject of Christmas cards when you're not in the habit of sending any. But I'll give it a go! Actually, our organic fertilizer business has a few customers, and we do give them each a token gift and card. But one box is enough and we don't need postage.

So what can I say about them? I like getting them when there's an accompanying letter with news, but otherwise I just feel bad about the waste. There are crafty things you can do with leftover cards, but they don't really interest me.

Actually, this year we asked my sister to take pictures of our family at our Thanksgiving gathering and we intend to do photo cards. I've seen a few offers for free photo cards floating around the internet. I think I'll go hunt for them now....

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Well, I like your simplicity! Maybe I should just do away with Christmas cards all together! :)