In October, we went to Linden, TX to Michael Martin Murphy's first Pineywoods Cowboy Gathering. We saw Carin Mari and her brothers, known as Pony Express. They're from Colorado and they were great! We also saw Red Steagall, Don Edwards, John Schaffner, and Waddie Mitchell. Oh, and the Gimballs put on a Texas Swing dance late that night. Wonderful music! MMM didn't perform on Friday, but Rowdy did get to talk to him.
Rowdy took a Dutch Oven cooking class from John Schaffner, something he's always wanted to learn more about.
Not only that, but since Tana and I are allergic to wheat, we have the added challenge of cooking and baking gluten-free.
2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like you had tons of fun!
YOU CAVER!!!!!! I can't believe you gave in to peer pressure. *shakes head* But I'm glad you FINALLY got one anyway.
Yeah Allie, you need to give her lessons in how to stand up to peer pressure! Speaking of which, you need to update YOUR blog more often!
Post a Comment