Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Freebies




All of these are free with a purchase of something else I'm offering for sale.
  • Acts & Facts magazines from the Institute for Creation Research. From January 2010 to February 2011. (missing April & December 2010. If I find them, I'll send them to you later!)
  • One Creation.com magazine from 2011
  • Texas Home School Coalition Review magazine August 2010
  •  Home Educating Family magazine featuring Tim Hawkins 2010
  • Home School Enrichment magazine Sep/Oct 2006
  • A huge pile of No Greater Joy magazines from 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Not all years are complete.
  • A casette tape from No Greater Joy Ministries: Young Adults and Marriage by Michael Pearl
  • A dvd introducing the Good & Evil comic book by NGJ.
  • And two soft book covers!
 Now, y'all be sure and ask for some of these, or I'll be forced to start including them in your orders unasked!

No comments: