Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Goat Cloth

Okay, this is my first attempt at intarsia, one method of knitting with two colors. It was pretty messy on the back and I had holes that I had to sew closed, so I knitted a striped square and attached it to the back of the goat with single crochet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FourMileFarm said...

WOW! I am impressed! I showed it to Gabby and she said, the poor goat must be blind because she doesn't have any eyes. :D

Teresa said...

Great colors on this one! Really like this design. You do very nice work. :)

Unknown said...

Ha! Teresa, you must be an Aggie! I confess I chose the colors intentionally since I know a Koepke or two that love those colors. ;-) Thank you for the compliment.

So it's a blind Aggie goat, I guess. Hee hee! Children have such wonderful imaginations, yet can be so literal.